1. Diaphragm pump, the flow contacting parts are made of stainless steel, aluminum alloy and cast iron.
2. While the diaphragm can be NBR, viton, neoprene and PTFE.
3. Air operated diaphragm pump specifications are similar to those of German WLLDENPUMPS and American MARIOPUMPS
4. Pump adopts pressed air; steam and industrial exhaust gas as power supply.
5. The suction stroke is 7m, the head is 0-50m and the capacity is 0.8-30m3/h
It is driven by compressed air, steam or industrial waste gas, suction head up to 5m, delivery head between 0~50m, and flow infinitely adjustable between 0.8~30m³/h.
slurry, mashed fruit, flue, and the reclamation of residual oil in tanker. They are functioned to take out and suck in various corrosive liquid containing granules, viscose, volatile, inflammable, explosive or poisonous liquid, porcelain